Effective as of May 17, 2020
Thank you for your interest in our site.
Generally speaking, using the Site is possible without providing any personal data.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform through which we can provide our content to you. Your data may be stored in Wix.com's data storage, databases and general Wix.com applications. In such instances, your data is securily saved on secure servers behind a firewall.
In order to offer visitors and customers an optimal visit experience.
To recognize registered members (users who have logged in to our Site).
To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the platform.
To make sure the platform is secure.
Below you will find an extensive list on how to delete your cookies in your particular browser. For more generic info about cookies, we invite you to have a look at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our Site. Some features of the Site may cease to be available to you.
How to delete cookies
(1) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(2) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(3) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(4) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari);
(5) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge)
We may collect your email address, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. This may occur, for example, if you leave a comment underneath a blog post. We will use your email address only for the purposes for which you provided it to us.
In order to receive information about your Personal Data, the purposes and the parties the Data is shared with, contact the Owner.
Still thirsty for more legal content? Head over to our Terms & Conditions and you are in for a real treat.